Welcome to this Amazing and exciting safari holiday. By participating In the this Tarangire and Lake Manyara National park tour. Take this opportunity to explore and discover Tarangire National Park with its huge elephant herds, the diverse landscapes of Lake Manyara National Park, Tour filled with wild animals. Jam-packed with exciting game drives, it will be a one-of-a-kind unforgettable safari experience!
- Minimum group size: 1 person
- Starting point and ending point: Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or Dar es salaam
- Main wildlife to be viewed: wildlife and big five safaris
- Children policy: Minimum age allowed for participation is 2 yrs.
- Languages: French, German, and Spanish
- All transportation within the safari
- Daily meals and drinking water
1-Day Lake Manyara Tour
Day 1: Drive to Lake Manyara National Park
Arrival at Kilimanjaro international airport. After you have cleared with immigration department, you will be met by african paradise safaris representative. Drive to lake manyara national park for game drive, lake manyara is a shallow freshwater lake in Tanzania. It is said to be the “loveliest lake in Africa, lake manyara is covering 127 square miles (329 km2) of lake manyara national park, the lake’s alkaline waters cover approximately 89 square miles (231 km2). It is famous for a good number of baboons and birdlife, also home to herbivores such as hippos, impalas, elephants, wildebeests, buffalo, warthogs, and giraffes, giant fig trees and mahogany seen in the groundwater forest immediately around the park gates. Later you will depart to Arusha where you will be transferred to the airport for your home flight.
The Above rates include:
- Park entry fees for the whole safaris as per the program,
- Transport in 4x4 landcruiser
- Services of English speaking local tour guide/ driver.
- 1 Litre of mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Game drives.
The Above rates exclude the following:
- Gratuities to local guide/drivers based on a driver guide per vehicle.
- Any service not detailed in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: i.e. room service, laundry, telephone, alcoholic drinks.
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance for the journey.
The Extra activities
- Balloon safari $500.00 per person
- Cultural village visit $ 15.00 per person.