By participating In this Tanzania day tour. Take this opportunity to explore and discover ngoro ngoro crater- This is world heritage site, the incomparable Ngorongoro crater is the world’s largest “caldera. Tour filled with wild animals. Jam-packed with exciting game drives, it will be a one-of-a-kind unforgettable safari experience!
- Minimum group size: 1 person
- Starting point and ending point: Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or Dar es salaam
- Main wildlife to be viewed: wildlife and big five safaris
- Children policy: Minimum age allowed for participation is 2 yrs.
- Languages: French, German, and Spanish
- All transportation within the safari
- Daily meals and drinking water
- Crater tour
1-Day Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day 1: Drive to Ngorongoro conservancy
Arrive at Kilimanjaro international airport. After you have cleared with the immigration department, you will be met by african paradise safaris representative. Drive to ngorongoro conservancy. Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater for crater tour with packed lunch. This is a world heritage site, the incomparable Ngorongoro crater is the world’s largest “caldera”*. Dominated by cliffs standing some 600 meters high and presenting a sheer drop down to a wide open space of some 246 square km, and you may see everything from elephant to lion, and if you’re lucky, the near-extinct black rhino, all amongst large herds of zebra and wildebeest. Later you will depart to Arusha where you will be transferred to the airport for your home flight.
The Above rates include:
- Park entry fees for the whole safaris as per the program,
- Transport in 4x4 landcruiser
- Services of English speaking local tour guide/ driver.
- 1 Litre of mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Game drives.
- Crater tour
The Above rates exclude the following:
- Gratuities to local guide/drivers based on a driver guide per vehicle.
- Any service not detailed in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: i.e. room service, laundry, telephone, alcoholic drinks.
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance for the journey.
The Extra activities
- Balloon safari $500.00 per person
- Cultural village visit $ 15.00 per person.